Friday, February 14, 2014

Yes, I stare at other woman's bottoms

If as a guy, you tell me you never look at another woman's ass, I am going to say you are a fucking liar.
We can't help it. We are genetically pre-dispositioned to get turned on by looking at bottoms.

If you are a woman (and still reading at this point), you are probably fuming. You've most likely already labeled me a pervert (I don't disagree with your analysis, but for other reasons).

But here's the thing, it doesn't mean anything. Men can't help it. It's not like we are going to act on the impulse and do anything. But if evolution makes me do something, I have to oblige. We deserve to be cut some slack here.

Ladies, think of your man as a dog. If he see's a female dog in heat (yes, I know what it's called. I'm trying to be nice here), the dog finds it exciting. But eventually, he comes back home to his sweet doggy wife taking care of their litter of 10 puppies.

So let your dog ...err ... man observe. And instead tease him about it. Be playful. He can control his gaze only so much, but at the end of the day, he will wag his tail only for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment