Friday, February 14, 2014

Why men should thank women

Admit it, if you are a guy, you were thinking about sex.
That's what guys do. It's our thing. It's our super power.
We can think about sex anytime of the day, any place on Earth.

America just got a black president? Great! I was thinking about sex.

A meteorite is going to crash on the Earth and kill us all ? Great! One more reason to have sex.

But if you really look at the common married guy, you have to wonder "What the hell did his wife have to go through for her to agree to even be in the same bed as that guy?"

I mean, look at a monkey. It's not very different from a man. Sure, we've evolved (supposedly).
But despite thousands of years of "evolution", I find it difficult to distinguish myself from one, other than my ability to string together a couple of coherent words in a sentence.

Let's take a closer look:
Most men are just as hairy as a monkey, almost always as horny, make the same cheeky grin when trying to pick up women in a bar, pound our chests when we are angry and given a choice would prefer to walk around the house with their equipment hanging freely.

Phew! All this monkey talk has psyched me out! I have this overwhelming desire to thank my wife now... maybe that will get her in the mood ? *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment